Thursday, February 09, 2012

Look, world, I GET IT.

I know that IT'S GOD DAMN VALENTINE'S DAY soon.

Jesus FUCK.

So I'm flipping aimlessly around the dial tonight, and come across the fun, MXC-like show Wipeout. It's ridiculous and fun, obviously. But I was wondering why everything had a romance-ish kind of a theme.

Because I'm an idiot, it took me a good five minutes before I clued-in to why this was. And then, duh, I realized that they taped it whenever, but made everything look like winter (e.g. fake snow) and dolled it all up with hearts and such because they knew they'd air it now.

"It's better to be single on Valentine's Day," everyone says. Y'know what, though? That's just straight up bullshit.

Actually, let me clarify.

If you're single and saying this, you're delusional.
If you're coupled and saying this, you're patronizing.

Hard to say which is worse, really.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know how i feel about change. This new web design is killing me.

ECB

ps: Vday is bullshit.

JTL said...

Look, even more changes! Tweaks, really.

You're welcome.