Monday, August 29, 2011

Oh, hi!

Well, hey there!

. . .

No, I didn't see you come in. Relax! Have a seat in the comfy pink chair.

. . .

Can I get you anything?

. . .

Well, I have some beers in the fridge, if you'd like one. I just picked some up today... Mill St Organic, a couple of Kozel, and some Red Baron if you're slumming-it.

. . .

Yeah, Kozel is Czech... I had a bunch of them during this mammoth drinking session in Brno with the-one-and-only-Matt. It was pretty hardcore... we started with the beers around 6:30, a group of five of us won a pub quiz which paid for about half of our bar tab, and then we ended up hitting another bar later on. I fell into bed after 3.

. . .

It's hard to resist when beers are a buck-fifty, and you just came from Denmark where the cheapest drink in town is easily $8.

. . .

Copenhagen was pretty. I liked it, but if I'd had another day, I'd have taken a day-trip up to Elsinore Castle.

. . .

Yeah, that one! Neat, eh?

. . .

Oh, I was just streaming Blitzen Trapper's latest album. I'm nuts about their last one, and this one's pretty solid so far too.

. . .

Yep, back into the school last week for three days, then back in most of this week. These school years don't just put themselves together, y'know. Back to the grind! I can't complain, though.

. . .

Alright, you gotta get going, eh? Gotta take your porcupine to the vet to get its yearly shots?

. . .

Yep, we all do. Gotta take care of the little guys. Seeya!

No comments: