Sunday, March 20, 2011

Oh, hello there.

Hi, peoples.

I've been away.

But now I'm back.

A recap:
  • working my ass off on this writing gig, but actually getting somewhere
  • attending three full days of union meetings
  • going to Florida for six days and seeing some gloriously meaningless baseball games
  • spending a lot of time in transit
Needless to say, a busy week-and-a-half-ish. But hey, life's like that sometimes.

Also: a few more people are "following" this blog, whatever that means. Does that mean you follow me around in real life, too? If so, could you write down stuff I tell myself not to forget? 'Cause I could use a little help with that.

(I forget things.)

But alas, it's the last night of March Break, and I have marking to do. Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Finally: fuck you, Mohammar Gaddhafi (or however it is you spell your name). You promise to make the streets run red with the blood of your own people, you deserve to get your ass tore up.

No comments: