Anyway, on the way out I watched The Social Network and FUBAR 2 (way to go, Deaner!), and was struck by the following things about the former:
- Now I kinda feel like a douche for being on Facebook.
- I also feel douchey for having been on it extremely early (probably winter '05-ish, not too long after it came to Queen's).
- This was a good movie, all in all.
- Blogging is exceptionally narcissistic, and this is a type of thing I try to avoid, as a matter of course.
You know what's messed up? When you spend five hours in a plane, you really don't know what time it is. I've lost all track of time. I know it's light out here. Is it still 2010?
* Don't worry, I'm not one of "those people" who would update their status to say "Hey, I just had a $10 ham sandwich and Diet Coke at YVR, and someone's snoring a few seats over in the waiting area! Woo!" Hell, I went a couple of years with a blank status on there. I never have a picture of myself up, but that's mostly so the kiddies don't find me. In conclusion, I'm a douche.