Basically, my new car is exactly like my old car, with the following changes:
- power windows and side-mirrors
- power locks with the remote unlocker thingy
- nicer wheels, with bigger rims (which are now aluminum)
- a slightly fancier radio into which I can plug my iPod
- about 89,000 fewer kilometres
- two fewer annoying rattles (bringing the total down to zero)
And, like an idiot, I left a CD in the old car's player, which I retrieved the following day (Sonic Youth's Murray Street, which is a damn fine album, even if it doesn't contain this song in any way, shape or form).
All in all, though, I'm glad I got a new car. And, to the environment, I say this: Fuck you, I ain't givin' it up for nothin'.