Thursday, May 06, 2010

A fine accomplishment, if I do say so myself.

I found this out while perusing my StatCounter stats (because, hey, I'm a little stalker-ish when it comes to this site)... check out what happens when you type harper is a douche into google.ca:


Y'know... sometimes when your blog goes a month without anyone leaving one stinkin' comment on it (hey jerks, the internet is INTERACTIVE! Catch the fever!), and you wonder if you're really making any sort of difference in this world, or am I, in the words of Reverend Johnson from Blazing Saddles, "just jerking off"... you see that some supercomputer somewhere thinks highly of you (rightly) hurling a disparaging epithet at the leader of your country, and it all makes it worth the time, effort and sanity I've put into this thing.

The original post is here, by the way. Take a little trip down memory lane, won't you?

2 comments:

Eve said...

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you have been commenting on *my* blog for the last month.

D-bag.

Eve said...

Oh BTW, want to go to a Jays game?