Monday, December 21, 2009

A few Christmas-shopping observations.

That's right, bitchayz — I'm done like dinnah. All that's left is the wrapping (and the rapping).

Here are some handy pointers I have gleaned from this year's Mad Season:
  • Bayview Village is a good place to shop if you're a rich old lady who likes buying expensive clothes and purses.
  • Bayview Village is a bad place to shop if you require the services of a parking space.
  • Bayview Village is a bad place to shop if you like to actually exit the parking lot.
  • Bayview Village is a bad place to shop.
  • There are some good deals on at Mark's Work Wearhouse, especially if you have a dad that wears a lot of flannel.
  • Hey, did you know that a few of the kids are wearing flannel again? It feels like Seattle, 1989 around here.
  • Ikea in North York is full of Asians.
  • . . .
  • I'm not racist, really I'm not. I'm just observing.
  • . . .
  • C'mon now, don't say that. That's ridiculous.
  • . . .
  • Oh yeah? Well, you can just go fly a kite, you racist sack of...
  • . . .
  • I did not say that about Michelle Obama!
Anyway, the moral of the story is that Christmastime is the most magical time of the year, or some shit like that. I saw Clark W. Griswold rant last night on the CBC, thus my holiday season is complete; the rest is just icing on the cake, as far as I'm concerned.

No comments: