Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm still here, bitches.

It's been a busy time around here since I got back from my Great Western Road Trip... but, unfortunately (for you (and probably me)), it hasn't been interesting in a "hey, that'd be great to write about and let everyone know!" kind of way.

For example, I have not done any of the following things in the past nine days:
  • eat a really magnificent steak
  • get arrested for speeding in my Ferrari on the DVP
  • become the Fifth Beatle
  • hold a memorial event in honour of the passing of Walter Cronkite
  • golf
  • place an intercontinental long-distance phone call
  • discover an asteroid on a collision course with Earth, or any other known planet
  • sing "Baby I Got Your Money" by Ol' Dirty Bastard in karaoke
  • paint a new "dogs playing poker" painting
  • drink tea, either hot or iced
  • attempt a coup-d'├ętat in a Central American country
  • moonwalk
The list is, theoretically, endless. But I did play in a baseball tournament in Brantford while standing in a giant puddle at third base, kick Matt and Rik's ass in trivia, become mildly obsessed with this song, goof around with my cuter-than-cute niece, rip some carpet out of a friend's basement, get my car's oil changed, eat a few bagels, and discover a mysterious bruise for which I can not account.

You ever get those?

No comments: