Sunday, May 10, 2009

I wish I had more to tell you.

Dear Readers,

I'm just really busy lately. I go to work extra-early, I run around like a chicken with my head cut off, I get home late, I zonk out on my couch for an hour or two, I get up, I mill-around my apartment for a while, and I go to bed.

Here and there I listen to "Electric Feel" by MGMT, and Little Steven's Underground Garage on Sunday nights (like I am presently), and I've been catching some hockey (Go Wings!), but that's about all. Slo-pitch season just started, and for some reason I'm absolutely crushing the ball (three homers in the first two games). I think it's all because of this awesome bat we have.

The way things are going down at work, if I can just survive until May 28, I'll be fine. But until then, it's gonna be one busy time down at the ol' schoolhouse.

I really should do less next year.

JTL

PS: Dill pickle-flavoured rice chips are the shizz.
PPS: Crazy-good breakfast-cereal sale on at Metro (aka Dominion) this week. Go, get your Froot Loops! No more crappy Master Choice™ Fruit Whirls for this guy! (At least until the box runs out.)
PPPS: I am now going to pour up a big bowl of Froot Loops.

4 comments:

ecb said...

I just realized that Froot Loops are spelled 'froot' instead of 'fruit'. My world has been shaken to the core.

ECB

Eve said...

Cheerios has a looping fruit cereal product that tastes just like Trix. So if you're in the mood for Trix but can't get a hold of it, that is what you can buy instead.

thea said...

whatever happened to marshmallow alphabets? I haven't been able to find them in Vancouver since 2007.

ecb said...

No, the real question is when will Cosmic Krispies coming back? Those were the days.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&print=all&item=300298885342&category=19079