Acceptable answers seem to include the following:
- breeding giant pandas to replenish the wild population
- travelling to Antarctica
- perfecting cold fusion once and for all
- writing the Great American Novel
- knitting an entire set of loud "Cosby sweaters" for the offensive line of the Toronto Argonauts
- figuring out how to fully recharge my iBook's dying battery
- determining who exactly shot J.R.
- winning at least three stages of the Tour de France
- breeding giant pandas to replenish the Girls Gone Wild population
I mean, just take a look at this here blog. I tend to post more often when stuff is happening all around me — yet, my last post was eight days ago. My summer is actually peppered with medium-sized events (trips to Detroit, Edmonton/Saskatoon and Toledo/Cleveland/Chicago are coming down the pipe), but in between them... it's pretty relaxed around here.
That's pretty much how it was last summer, too.
(Hey, I ain't complainin'.)