Anyway, the point is that the Tigers traded Pudge to the Yankees for a relief pitcher, Kyle Farnsworth. This works out well for both teams:
- acquire solid help in the bullpen since the demotion of Todd Jones as closer
- allow Brandon Inge to start more games at catcher; while he's a great defensive defensive third baseman, one should expect a third baseman to hit better
- apparently Pudge has been something of a mope around the Tiger clubhouse lately, according to ESPN's Buster Olney
- seriously, if you were a professional, would you go by the name "Buster"? I wouldn't.
- who fucking cares about the fucking Yankees?
- fuck you, Yankees
- you suck, Jeter!
So, in conclusion, thanks for helping to rescue my Tigers. You did some good work here, and we wish you the best of luck in New York.