Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lotta douches out there.

A friend sent me a link to this, which could be the greatest/worst pair of answering machine messages left by anyone, at any time in human history. Keep listening until the very end; it builds to quite the crescendo.

The funny thing is, douches like this get attention from women. Now, my knee-jerk reaction to this fact, in the past, is to be mad at guys for being such douches in the first place. However, I think I'm going to have to spin this around 180 degrees, to a new stance:

HEY, LADIES:
DON'T GIVE THESE DOUCHES ATTENTION
IT JUST ENCOURAGES THEM

Wow.

Just... wow.

4 comments:

Middle_America said...

Wow is right.

Renee said...

I... just... I... yeah... I don't think any self-respecting woman has ever given that guy attention.

Peter Lynn said...

Oh, that's Dmitri the Lover. He's from right here in Toronto. Also, he's insane.

Peter Lynn said...

Also, I just learned that he holds meetings of "Toronto Real Men" and gives seminars at the foot of my street, two blocks from my house. This creep is prowling around my neighborhood!