Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hendrix rules, and Coming Attractions.

Once upon a time, my buddy Scott gave me a copy of Jimi Hendrix's Axis: Bold as Love. I was a scant 14 or 15 years old, and didn't know shit about shit; consequently, I just didn't "get" the album, even though I distinctly remember trying to, and thinking that I probably should, but for whatever reason, didn't.

Now, armed with years more experience and a more refined musical palate, I finally took another crack at the thing.

...whoa.

Seriously. worth. your. time.

Also: I'm working up a pretty good rant about technology, including (but not limited to) cell phones. It's going to be a collection of a bunch of stuff I've been thinking about for a few years, but haven't really put together in one place. Stay tuned, bitches.

1 comment:

ecb said...

In your rant, you should incorporate how during class, MY PROFESSOR'S cell phone went off in addition to other classmates. He didn't even apologize. And we have reached a new low.