Sunday, January 27, 2008

Three things.

1. Kicking the Bucket

First Brad Renfro, then Suzanne Pleshette, and of course Heath Ledger. Now former Indonesian dictator (and close friend of the US), Suharto! People gotta stop dyin' around here, man. Especially ex-military dictators. I don't know why, but ever since Pinochet bit the dust, I haven't felt the same.

And please don't ask me what that means.

2. A Theory Reconfirmed

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: all the good ones are either taken or gay. In the past few days, both of these cases have been reinforced with very solid empirical evidence.

3. Beer is Delicious

I don't just guzzle down the buck-a-beer brews the Beer Store serves up (although some of them can actually be halfway decent; just make sure they're incredibly cold when you drink 'em). However, of late I've developed quite a taste for Innis & Gunn's oak-aged [went to the fridge to check the spelling] ale, which are usually used [went to kitchen to retrieve bottle opener] to age whiskey [poured beer into empty pint-glass] and give it a very unique, and very delicious flavour [took a long, contemplative sip].

Special Bonus Thing #4:

4. Living By Oneself Rocks

You can have a beer at a completely random time of the day, and nobody is around to judge you.

1 comment:

Eve said...

First of all, these people are human beings. It is this callousness that explains why I am afraid to take part in death pools and the like.

Secondly, Brad Renfro is dead? Of a heroin addiction??