Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'm a self-promotional bastard.

Want to do something on Friday night that in no way involves Christmas? I know I do.

That's why I'll be guest-DJing for twenty (20) minutes at the Tiger Bar, which is at 414 College Street, just east of Bathurst, in a weird spot. According to Now Magazine,

It's not the easiest place to find, but that's probably the point. It's underneath the College Street Diner, and the main entrance is in the back, through the gate to the patio and down the stairs. It's run by the same people as the diner, so you can always ask them if you get lost.

Truth be told, I've never been there myself; when I'm in that neighbourhood, I usually am on my way to Sneaky Dee's. At any rate, because I've never DJ'd for real live people before, I asked Matt for an early time-slot... so, if you want to come and make me nervous as hell, be there not too long after 9 pm.

This I promise, though: There will be horns.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Man, you did a great job. You should definitely come back for another one. We're slowly working on putting a monthly schedule together, and I'd be more than happy to keep you posted.