Friday, September 21, 2007

I wish I was fucking kidding.

Reporter at press conference:

People think there's a risk of a recession. How do you rate that?

George W. Bush, solid C-student, failed businessman, former owner of the Texas Rangers baseball club, currently the most powerful person on the planet:

Y'know, you need to talk to an economist. Uh... (pause) I think I got a "B" in ECON 101. (chuckle) I got an "A," however, in keeping taxes low.


HO.
LEE.
FUCK.
BALLS.


YOU'RE THE GODDAMN PRESIDENT OF THE MOST POWERFUL MOTHERFUCKING COUNTRY IN THE WHOLE GODDAMN WORLD. YOUR ECONOMY AFFECTS SIX AND A HALF BILLION PEOPLE, ASSFUCK. THE ENTIRE PLANET, YOU GODDAMN DOUCHE. AND YOU DON'T KNOW IF YOUR COUNTRY'S ECONOMY IS FUCKED? YOU LEAD THE COUNTRY! YOU'RE IN CHARGE, SHITFORBRAINS! SINCE YOU'RE IN CHARGE,

YOU
NEED
TO
KNOW,
ASSHOLE!

No comments: