Monday, April 10, 2006

All the good ones are taken.

Or gay.

Prove me wrong. I dare you.



You see, here's the thing about being a guy.

Because we're usually the pusuers, the initiators, the people who have to start things in this ridiculous courtship dance, it's us that have to take the risks, make the first moves, and stick our pride out there on the line. (I'm generalizing, of course, but I think it's a fair one to make.)

And we usually get burned.

But yet, we're dumb enough to go out there, time after time, and get our asses handed to us repeatedly.

Why is this? Why do I bother, really? I just shouldn't even try, that's what I shouldn't even do.

This is stupid.

Just because we can pee standing up and we happen to control the majority of the countries and the money in this world doesn't make my life much easier.

(Well, the peeing-standing-up thing is pretty sweet. But other than that, this blows.)

I'm checking out. Seeya.

3 comments:

kelly o! said...

This is about baseball, right?

= P

Anonymous said...

this is about fishing, right?


:P

chicks get rejected too. I've made the "first move" or whatever you want to call it a number of times and it hasn't gone well. As a result, my ego is harder than Tony Soprano's arteries.

-Notorious L.A.N.G.

Chief RZ said...

You're not heterophobic are you?
http://magyartruth.blogspot.com/2006/02/heterophobia.html
Seems like many commenters were from Canada. Are you Canadian, or just "staying there"? Why?
I also confirmed with three Canadians that the current government there is more conservative that the last liberal government that was thrown out by the vote of no confidence.