Wednesday, March 29, 2006

More crazy search keywords.

I haven't done this in a while, but this is the latest answer to the question, "When people find this blog using a search engine, what did they type in it to get here?" Over the past few days...
  • listen to cfrc radio kingston, ontario [deliciously wordy]
  • will ferrell robert goulet mpeg clip [ever hear of YouTube?]
  • sweatpants with words on the butt [gotta love the Asswords]
  • will ferrell goulet clips [a popular one, obviously]
  • elephantisis [the word's actual spelling is a little different]
  • jtl 3 poker [I really can't explain this one]
  • candacecameronbure [not sure why there aren't spaces]
  • patrick bastard [yeah, I'm sure I've called Mr. Roy that name before]
I'm not sure why this amuses me so much, but it does.

No comments: